WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT YOUR INSIGHT & ACTION SESSION – PLUS TIPS ON HOW TO PREPARE
When you receive your Personal Health Passport you will be keen to turn the measurements into something meaningful for you and your health. All of our Ancora memberships include an Insight & Action session with one of our doctors to take you through the important details in your passport, discuss the key health insights, and help you navigate the next steps in your personal journey.
What to expect
30-minute video call or studio visit
Choose between a video call or – alternatively – a face-to-face session at one of our health studios.
During the 30-minute session, one of our doctors will walk you through your Personal Health Passport and answer any questions you have.
The conversation will cover:
- Insights coming from your biomarkers, DNA, lifestyle data and more.
- Recommended action plans and advice on how to put them into practice.
- General questions on the content of your passport.
How to prepare
View your passport before your session
Before your session, we strongly recommend you take some time to view your passport – it’s available to access 48 hours before your session. We will send you an e-mail alert when it is ready.
Keep in mind:
- The Insight & Action session will not run through every detail of your passport. Instead, the focus is forward-looking: actions that will protect and improve your future health.
- If the data shows you have a clinically important risk on any of the health parameters we measure, we may refer you to your own doctor for further advice.
- You will not be physically measured during the session. There is no need for any other special preparation from your side.
What happens next
After the session, it is time to start executing the recommended action plans. And we are here to support you every step of the way.
- Your plans will revolve around topics like nutrition, physical activity, mindfulness and more.
- View your action plans anytime – you have access to your Personal Health Passport for 12 months as part of your membership plan.
- Throughout your membership period, you have free access to our health & wellbeing coaches via WhatsApp for practical advice on how to set your action plans into motion. The service can answer questions about your nutrition plan (e.g. shopping lists) or give you tips on how to get more active in your daily routine and work on your general wellbeing and stress. We aim to respond to your queries within 4 hours (working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- As you go along, you might want to start measuring your progress or have additional follow-up check-ins with the doctor – just let us know and we can propose the right plan for you (extra cost applies).
Health is a journey, not a destination
No matter where you are in your journey, we will guide you to make a lasting and positive impact.